Sunday, May 6, 2012

what the Chuck




suit (Banana Republic), chucks (Converse), tee (enza costa), FLA necklace (Maya Brenner), clutch (Monkees of Lexington), shades (Ray Bans), watch (Cartier), blue leather bracelet (Gap), gold bangles (Jcrew similar Here)
 
Sure, this entire look may be borrowed from the boys.....but that's kinda what I love about it!  Let us not forget about a throwback classic, Chuck Taylors...they can be worn in a multitude of ways (stay tuned) and they're comfy to boot!!!

photos courtesy of  Kristin Tatem Photography 


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. Totally LOVE the style!!!!!!! I'm adding this to my pinterest (through my pin button on my browser)!

    You look fantastic! And compliments to Kristin - I love her style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL